Briasmama
So I finally received Skinny Bitch Boot Camp, I love the work out, it left me out of breath and I felt great after, however how corny can you get???? I mean i guess if you've read the book you know that it's a no nonsense, tough love, in your face kind of book, but the women that created this in video, corny!!! Bitch this, bitch that, slapping asses ('im not kidding), so after the first run of this I couldnt' stand it, nor could I allow my two year old to hear all of this, so last night I turned the volume down and turned my music up, it worked, great workout, I totally recommend it!!!  The eating part, I'm getting there, i indulge in ice cream a bit and still once a week dive into a few slices of pizza, but every other day I've been eating salad, homemade everything!! Yesterday i made homemade chicken noodle soup! Yummy!! and I have to say I do feel better!! Hopefully I can keep this up! I miss you Starbucks, but you were taking money out of my wallet and adding pounds to my ass, so we have quite the love hate relationship, I can only see you once a week now, you'll have to understand!
4 Responses
  1. I've heard of those- thanks for the heads up on the 'b*tch'theme though- I've got a 5, 3, and 2 year old.

    Following from MBC. Come see me sometime too!!!


  2. Veronica Lee Says:

    Thanks for the follow. I'm now following your lovely blog.


  3. Pneumalithos Says:

    Hi! Please keep on your weight -loss efforts!
    I am following you from MBC Follow Me Club .
    Tina.
    http://www.pneumalithos.blogspot.com


  4. Wendy Says:

    following from mbc....I was thinking about using those dvd's but may think again!